|LEVEL 2 AWARD IN HEALTH AND SAFETY|
This qualification has been developed to provide basic knowledge about the general principles of health and safety in the workplace, the nature of hazards and risks in the workplace and their possible effects, and hazards and risks likely to affect the occupational health of individuals.
Who needs this qualification?
- Anyone in a work environment
Why is this training important?
Employers are responsible for providing a safe and healthy working environment for their employees and customers.
- Understand roles and responsibilities for health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Understand how risk assessments contribute to health and safety
- Understand how to identify and control the risks from common workplace hazards
- Know the procedures for responding to accidents and incidents in the workplace
Full day programme
Multiple choice exam
Please contact for course fees.