|LEVEL 4 AWARD IN FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT FOR MANUFACTURING|
This qualification has been developed for those in managerial and supervisory position that have in-depth knowledge and understanding to be able guide and advise on the management of food safety systems.
Who needs this qualification?
- Managers and supervisors of food handlers in food manufacturing industry
- Hygiene auditors
- Owners or managers of food businesses
Why is this training important?
Anyone working in a managerial or supervisory position within a food business should have the knowledge of food safety in order to gain the ability to guide and advise on the management of food hygiene in a food business.
Successful completion of the training programme and assessment will enable candidates to understand:
- The role of supervisor in ensuring compliance with food safety legislation.
- The application and monitoring of good hygiene practice.
- How to implement food safety management procedures.
- The role of the supervisor in staff training
- The operational requirements needed to ensure food safety
Five day programme
Controlled assignment and Multiple choice exam
Please contact for course fees.