|LEVEL 3 AWARD IN SUPERVISING FOOD SAFETY IN CATERING|
This qualification has been developed for those who are, or intend to be, supervisors of food handlers in the catering and hospitality industry.
Who needs this qualification?
- Managers and supervisors of food handlers in catering and hospitality industry
- Employees who have to develop or monitor HACCP based food safety management procedures and systems.
Why is this training important?
Anyone working in a supervisory position within a food business should have the knowledge in order to ensure safe food to consumers. Holders will gain a broad knowledge of food safety and food hygiene, enabling them to identify problem areas and recommend solutions.
Successful completion of the training programme and assessment will enable candidates to understand:
- The role of supervisor in ensuring compliance with food safety legislation.
- The application and monitoring of good hygiene practice.
- How to implement food safety management procedures.
- The role of the supervisor in staff training
Three day programme
Multiple choice exam
Please contact for course fees.