|LEVEL 2 AWARD IN FOOD SAFETY IN CATERING|
This qualification has been developed to provide knowledge and understanding the importance of food hygiene, associated food hazards, good hygiene practice and controls for food handlers in catering sector.
Who needs this qualification?
- Anybody wishing to work in a food environment
- Food handlers in catering.
- Employees that enter food premises such as equipment maintenance engineers, off-site business owners/managers and delivery personnel.
Why is this training important?
Food business operators must ensure that employees that are handling, processing and preparing food are supervised, instructed and trained in food hygiene matters in order to guarantee safe food to consumers.
Successful completion of the training programme and assessment will enable candidates to understand:
- how individuals can take personal responsibility for food safety,
- the importance of keeping him/herself clean and hygienic
- the importance of keeping the work areas clean and hygienic
- the importance of keeping food safe
Full day programme
Multiple choice exam
Please contact for course fees.